Yes, I have a lot to learn — for example, I don’t know nor care about the
sexual or gender orientation of anyone in the Apache community where I’m
focused on: Apache NetBeans.

Can you simply explain why any of this matters, when I cannot possibly
discriminate against anyone’s sexual or gender orientation since code and
coding do not reflect or express these orientations in any way — and bear
in mind you and I are participating in massive cultural appropriation by
being in an organization called “Apache”. :-)

I am waiting for Apache indians to complain but they are not. And neither
should you. Code, like maths, like numbers, are outside these discussions.

Please teach me how your being a trans woman has any impact on the code you
write or contribute. Where are the gendered power dynamics, yes, maybe I am
part of the problem — so please show me where and how.

Gj