I can create you an account under @gsuite.cloud.apache.org or use your
personal.  Just let me know which you prefer.

On the topic, Daniel Ruggeri has a proof of concept to tie g suite into our
ldap but it hasn't had much movement since last Fall to my knowledge. When
that is done, we also have o365 donated as well.  If anyone can help him on
that task, please email him.

Regards,
KAM