Hi,

I also don’t see the need for the google drive and would prefer that we use
something more in the open and visible like the wiki (confluence). The
permissions in that can be tightly controlled if that is the issue. Having
something that only a few people can access is probably not going to help our
cause if it is going to be used that way. It existence could be used by people
who are less in favour of this initiative as an example of us not being
inclusive or worse accusations hiding our real agenda. However if people do
want to use as it please make sure that everything as open as it needs to be
and that anyone can at least view the information on it without having to have
a gmail account. Many people in China for example don’t have access to google
services.

Thanks,
Justin