From: Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Date: Wed, May 29, 2019 at 2:18 AM
Subject: GSuite Team Drive
To: <diversity@apache.org>

Just FYI:

Kevin has created an Apache GSuite Team drive for D&I.

Currently there are three team members with "manager" access: Gris, Kevin,
and me.  Feel free to request access for yourself or anyone else.

It doesn't contain anything yet, but many of us like working in google
docs, so here's a place to do it on Apache Infra.

Best,
Myrle

--
Luciano Resende