2007/8/26, James Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 8/26/07, Nicola Larosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > They shouldn't have to go the web site: the release docs should be on their
> > disk, within the installed release itself (see my other message).
>
> See above. I'm sure you mean well, but the experience of seeing people
> actually work with Django and its documentation is against you on that
> point.

I agree that users do not try to read the local docs for the moment,
but maybe it's because the ReST style discourage them to do so. Let's
try to add html doc with the djangoproject's css and maybe more users
will use local docs. A lot of people don't even know the rst2html
command...

About the release question, before voting can we have an estimation of
how far the newforms-admin branch is ready for the trunk? (did we
speak about days or weeks or months?)

David