On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Waldemar Kornewald <wkornew...@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, could someone please activate my "wkornewald" Trac account, so I
> can move the documentation into your wiki?

After I pressed send, something else occurred to me:

Before you starting loading documentation into Django's wiki, please
consider if Django's wiki is the right place for that documentation.

If you are maintaining an external project handling AppEngine support
for Django, then that project's wiki is the right place for
documentation about AppEngine support within Django. While AppEngine
support isn't part of Django's core, Django's wiki isn't the right
place to be providing AppEngine specific instructions - especially if
the first instruction is "install this third party project that isn't
formally affiliated with the Django project at this time".

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)