On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 8:51 AM, David Stenglein
<david.stengl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to ask a question here. Why is there such reticence regarding
> App Engine?

I'm curious as to what reticence you think there is; since, as Russell
said, code to get a straight Django with all features working on App
Engine would be welcome, I don't really get the same vibe. The only
thing is that we're past the point where major features like this can
be proposed for Django 1.1; we're aleady a bit behind schedule getting
out the first alpha release, and delaying it even further isn't
something we can do at the moment.