Malcolm, Russell, James,

Thanks for taking the time to respond so thoroughly to my questions.

I think that these questions are rooted in the unrealistic idea that
something that
looks like it would be good relationship- or PR-wise is also a good development
priority.

As I expressed, I've simply thought that GAE would be a no-brainer, but that is
obviously not the case when viewed against other development work with more
concrete demand.

Now it is time for me to put-up or shut-up. Hopefully it will not be
the latter (and
making a post like this can be a good motivator)!

-Dave