Well, it seems that you just need to migrate your django models to
appengine models. Anyway, I think that there is an important day for
django. I haven't enought time to check it all, but I think in a close
future we'll be able to run our django 1.0 projects on google
infrastructure.

For know I think that it's too early to migrate, because probably
isn't a very mature project, and specially because it's working on
django 0.96 (and most django users use trunk or sometimes newforms-
admin, like me).

Marc