Bigtable doesn't support joins so its probably going to be quite hard
to integrate django ORM with it. Could be a fun little project though.
You would have to manually do the joins by doing multiple bigtable
requests. If I have some free time over the summer I tempted to have a
bash at it but it will require a lot of work and wont be very
efficient. It might be an idea to just add basic support without joins
so that things like the admin interface and auth work and then build
up from there.

Sam