I am new to django, but I think it is really cool. I have used other
web dev systems before like zope/plone and php. I am a little new to
the template type system of django and I was wondering how most web
designer create therir content when there are seperate programmers and
designers. Do the designers use text base editting like ultraedit or
or graphics based software like dreamweaver? Most of the artist I know
don't do much coding and are into photoshop, illustrator and
dreamweaver. On sites like lawrence.com where there are lots of
content developers do they create pages in web forms, or editors or
graphic packages?

Lee