Thanks for all the responses. I want to be more specific, so lets say
I have two guys a programmer that manages the back end data and an
Artist who does great web designs and can write django template code.
For my example lets say the artist came up with a page like this (from
vit.dlouhy at oswd.org)
http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/3465/
In the django world of template coding would the artist be the one who
added content to this layout or the programmer?
Would he use a text editor to add the django template code for dynamic
content or something like dreamweaver?

Lee