On 22-Apr-08, at 7:31 PM, lee wrote:

> In the django world of template coding would the artist be the one who
> added content to this layout or the programmer?
> Would he use a text editor to add the django template code for dynamic
> content or something like dreamweaver?

a lot depends on the pecking order in the establishment. If the
programmer is higher up, he makes a barebones template and the artist
fills in the css/html/graphics. If the artist is higher he makes the
template and indicates where he wants the dynamic content. But in
most cases, the artist/designer will write his templates using a text
editor. I have never used dreamweaver, but I find good web designers
seem to avoid it.

--

regards
kg