Michael,

> > In terms of security, perhaps this is the most critical part of the
> > stack? SQL injection is one of the nastiest security vulnerabilities
> > IMHO.
>
> You don't have time to write 2-3 bad SQL queries and attempt
> injection?  We're talking 5 lines of python, and that includes import
> statements.

Is that substitute for a full suite of regression tests?  What about
buffer overflow attacks? There's probably loads of other attacks I
don't even know about.
It doesn't even sound as if psycopg gets tested before release.

> > I love open source software, and I'm not asking for huge teams
> > supporting the code. It's just psycopg is the most disorganised
> > production open source project I've ever seen.
>
> then you haven't seen a lot of open source?  idk what to tell you...

All I'm asking for is some reason to trust the integrity of psycopg,
and all I'm getting from you is sarcasm. Perhaps you could provide me
with some links?

Cheers,

Will