On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Will <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All I'm asking for is some reason to trust the integrity of psycopg,
> and all I'm getting from you is sarcasm. Perhaps you could provide me
> with some links?

psycopg is used, happily, by everyone from hobbyists to Fortune 500
companies. It works just fine, and it's easy to discover this.

If your clients are concerned about its quality, add three figures to
the amount on your invoice and trust that they're the sort of people
to whom "expensive" means "good".