Hi,

To be honest, I would rather the developers concentrate on the code than
on the website. I'm already very thankful that they're doing such
fantastic work.

I'm all for a simple solution like Google Code that takes care of
everything.

If it's at all possible, it would be nice if someone from this list
volunteers to do the transition into Google Code for the developers (if
they so agree). We should relieve the developers from the additional
load of maintaining the website.

In true spirit of open source, we should share the load.

I do not have experience with SVN. I can't set it up. I'm willing to do
everything else that's necessary to ensure the Google
Code/Sourceforge/whatever happens.

If there's someone else that's more suited for this task, please volunteer!

Kelvin Quee
+65 9177 3635
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bridging People with Ideas