Hi,

on Windows I used to work with pydev/eclipse. Since it didn't run on
Mac OS X so well, I switched to Komodo Edit first and purchased Komodo
IDE later. The IDE offers support for Subversion and some class
browsing functions.

What I also appreciate is the code completion support for some of the
most popular AJAX frameworks. My favourite is jQuery.

The extensibility of Komodo in our beloved language Python is another
plus.

BTW: would anybody be interested in contributing to a Komodo-Django
extension with shortcuts to manage.py etc., modeling wizards and so on?

Best
Joern

beyond content GmbH
Geschäftsführer:
Dipl.-Ing. Jörn Paessler
Burgschmietstr. 10
90419 Nürnberg, Germany
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.beyond-content.de
Fon: +49 (0)911 977 98162
Fax:  +49-(0)911 787 2525
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Nürnberg
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 23740
USt-IdNr.: DE247571538