Hi Brian,

thanks for your reply.

I also appreciate to see interest in a Komodo extension.

Since we come from the Zope world, we have years of experience with
Python.
We also invested a lot of work and energy in the topic IDE for Zope:
http://zamasing.com
.
That's reason, why my head is full of ideas for a django IDE ;)

We have some experience in XUL and Firefox extensions. We published the
- Zope Toolbar: http://www.beyond-content.de/zope_lounge/zope_toolbar
and
- Paessler Site Inspector: http://www.paessler.com/tools/psi
a few years ago.

Both of them are/contain XUL/JS driven FF toolbars.
I have no experience with the "Cross Plattform COM" (PyXPCOM)
supported in Komodo yet. But I am also not sure if Python is the
preferable language compared to JS. Since for the latter there are
more examples to find (but also  just a few).

How should we proceed? Should we gather a list of ideas and features?

Have great day!

Best
Joern

   Zamasing - Zope dressed up!
   http://zamasing.com

beyond content GmbH
Geschäftsführer:
Dipl.-Ing. Jörn Paessler
Burgschmietstr. 10
90419 Nürnberg, Germany
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.beyond-content.de
Fon: +49 (0)911 977 98162
Fax:  +49-(0)911 787 2525
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Nürnberg
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 23740
USt-IdNr.: DE247571538