It's just simple amazing that I waste another night to figure out how
to glue two and more apps together inside one template.
I read about custom tags and I thing it isn't (or at least it
shouldn't be) the way of doing it. too much fuss imho.

Example:
I have home page with menu on one side, news on other side, greetings
article inside, footer menu on bottom and a survey somewere else.
everything on one page of course.

Walking with the idea of decoupled apps, I should create News app,
Survey app, Menu app and so on...
It was simple and fun for a newbe like me to do it but...
How in the name of God to put all these Views' responses into ONE
template ?
djangobook.com says nothing about it. djangoproject.com neighter. at
least not explicitly...

I'm trying to google this problem out but without success.

Can anybody point some simple explanation to me ?
or is Django blind for such fundamental and common task and isn't
simplifying it at all ?