Thank you for all your elaborated answers

However I still don't see the point to have decouped apps in my
project. Web page mainly is a program for serving some text or media
or for saving some user data under the hood. Having an app for
particular business logic AND another pool of views, tags and
processors to use it, feels like I have to create everything twice or
makes an app to be a directory with just models.py in it.

I was realy happy when I read about apps, but now I feel a bit
disappointed.
what about using third party elements in my project?