Emily provided an answer according to what she understood from the OP. No
harm in doing that, at least not worse than no attempt at giving a
solution..

I suspect this is more plausible than philosophising away all night.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 12:00 AM, bruno desthuilliers <
bruno.desthuilli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17 fév, 17:29, Emily Rodgers <emily.kate.rodg...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > As I said, we aren't doing his coding for him,
>
> And as I said, this is _not_ the problem. I don't mind providing
> working code as an answer, and did it on quite a few occasions during
> the past 10 years or so, on various newsgroups and mailing lists. But
> crystal-ball coding is just a waste of everyone's time - 8 times out
> 10 (at least), the answer is just plain wrong, the OP wastes time
> trying to use it, then comes back complaining it "doesn't work", etc,
> etc... Been here, done that, bought the T-shirt, ok ?-)
>
> And yes, it's the OP's duty to provide at least the minimum context if
> he hopes to get useful help. So asking the OP to provide this context
> is not "dismissive", it's the required condition for us to have a
> chance to effectively help.
>
> (snip remaining - and somewhat patronizing - comment).

Regards,
Sithembewena Lloyd Dube
http://www.lloyddube.com