>Dear Michael,
>
>Sorry, we seem to be speaking past each other.  Are you suggesting as
>long as large providers don't adjusting their process there isn't a
>problem?  We need to arrive at a solution for both large and small
>operations where problems clearly exist now.  Are smaller operations any
>less important?

Don¹t try to change the subject.  No one has said or implied anything
about the sizes of providers.  We are trying to arrive at the facts of
whether or not current implementations have actually made changes, and
what the scope of those changes actually are.  As you don¹t currently have
an implementation in production, you don¹t have any grounds to answer the
question at hand.  Your statements are merely speculative until we hear
from people who have actually done the work.  Now, who are the providers
that you believe have made these sorts of changes?  Maybe we should ask
them directly, since they don¹t seem to be paying attention to the
discussion.