I don't have a summary.  To the extent I mentioned any specific proposal it was
meant to be merely exemplary.  The point, is to come up with a framework to
discuss solution utility.  Because there is a certain breadth of deployment
needed for interoperability for some solutions, I don't think Pareto analysis
is useful at all.

We've spent a lot of time going around in circles about various proposals and
so I'm trying to come up with a useful way for us to focus.  It doesn't
eliminate the need to make sure any method we pursue works and is secure, it's
just a way to see what clears the minimum threshold for deployability to
provide a potential for interoperability.

Your mail is mostly arguing about specifics of different solutions.  That means
we're not at all on the same page.  I'm attempting a step back to define a
framework we can use to move the group forward.  Please look at it at that
level and take a step back both from the well known history and the particular
solutions you like or don't like.

Scott K