> On 19 Jun 2020, at 07:59, Murray S. Kucherawy <superu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So to those of you with access to such (e.g., M3AAWG regulars among
> us), is there evidence in the wild of spammers and phishers using
> discardable (ahem) domains to achieve alignment and improve their
> delivery success stories?

There is certainly ample evidence that spammers are: sing disposable domains /
rotating through domains and aligning authentication so that they will pass
DMARC.

But DMARC alignment alone is not sufficient for reaching the inbox. Ask all of
my non spamming clients who manage to screw up their delivery.

laura

--
Having an Email Crisis?  We can help! 800 823-9674

Laura Atkins
Word to the Wise
la...@wordtothewise.com
(650) 437-0741