To the chairs:
It has become clear that we do not have consensus on the issue of
content-altering mailing lists.

Despite the diversity of viewpoints the number of persons involve in the
discussion is fairly small.
Have you identified the stakeholder groups that should be represented in the
DMARCbis process for it to be considered sufficiently representative?
Have you made any assessment of whether all such groups are in some way
represented in this discussion?
Do we need to do some outreach to ensure that all stakeholder groups are
involved

Of course, adding additional voices may make the consensus problem more
difficult.  What is your mechanism for resolving consensus problems?

Doug Foster