On Mon 20/Jul/2020 20:36:21 +0200 Seth Blank wrote:
We have a session on the books for IETF108, and would like suggestions from the group for the agenda, otherwise the chairs will choose relevant topics. Items in tickets or from the past month are all fair game.

I think *The fate of From:* can be a fair title for summarizing the WG feelings about relaxing rules in favor of Sender: (#73), as well as other issues about this field, such as multi-address (#74) and the companion Author:. It'd be appropriate to air this topic also in next day's emailcore session.

Best