Apologies, I intended on sending this to the group rather than just Seth.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dotzero <dotz...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] Agenda requests for Madrid IETF
To: Seth Blank <seth=40valimail....@dmarc.ietf.org>

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 2:36 PM Seth Blank <seth=
40valimail....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> We have a session on the books for IETF108, and would like suggestions
> from the group for the agenda, otherwise the chairs will choose relevant
> topics. Items in tickets or from the past month are all fair game.

I would like to see an agenda item as to whether work around "Display Name"
changes are in scope or out of scope for this effort and this working
group. It would seem to me that any such efforts are more appropriate for
the emailcore working group.

I also concur with Kurt Anderson's agenda suggestions. It seems like the
discussions are all over the place and it would be useful to have a clearer
focus on what we are trying to fix/achieve in our discussions.

It would also be nice to get some updates on the status of ARC, which is
supposed to address the concerns regarding intermediaries vis a vis DMARC.
If it is working as intended is it a deployment issue? If it is working as
intended do we need duplicative efforts? I am asking questions, not
suggesting answers.

Michael Hammer