On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 11:55 AM Douglas E. Foster <
fost...@bayviewphysicians.com> wrote:

> If they would provide a way to register a mailing list and the servers
> from which it comes, and allow DMARC exceptions for traffic from those
> registered lists, your situation would be much easier?

Ignoring for the moment the problems of scale with any "register your
lists" solution, I don't think users can reasonably be expected to keep
such a registration current if, say, the servers were to move.  Such a
migration would no longer be transparent, as it is today.

-MSK