From: "John Levine" <jo...@taugh.com>
Sent: 8/30/20 12:28 PM
To: dmarc@ietf.org
Cc: fen...@bluepopcorn.net
Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] draft-levine-dkim-conditional-04, was third party
authorization, not, was non-mailing list
In article <46d35938-50ee-871d-d88b-e93c68555...@bluepopcorn.net> you write:
>But what I was getting at is that the "weak" signature might not have to
>be any different from any other DKIM signature (except possibly to
>specify the authorized mediator). It's just that a verifier might fully
>verify the mediator's signature, and verify the original signature but
>not check to see if the body hash matches. ...

I just sent in a slightly refreshed version of my conditional signature draft
which says exactly that.

It's not very different from the orginal version I sent in over six years ago.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dkim-conditional/

R's,
John