In article <ec543ab4-58fd-a176-41b9-deb84ac3f...@gmail.com> you write:
>> like a couple percent.

People at very large mail systems tell me that while the amount of
traffic from discussion lists is a tiny part of the overall mail flow,
it is mail that their recipients really want and complain if they
don't get. That is unlike commercial bulk mail, which recipients don't
mind but wouldn't miss.

The mail providers didn't invent ARC because they were bored and had
too much spare time. It was because it addresses a real problem they
have.

R's,
John