From: dmarc <dmarc-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "Brotman, Alex"
<Alex_Brotman=40comcast....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 3:08 PM
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <superu...@gmail.com>, IETF DMARC WG <dmarc@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [dmarc-ietf] Experiments

Murray,

We’ve started (relatively recently, in volume) logging ARC data so we can try
to make some informed decisions going forward.  We’re not yet acting on
anything as a result, nor writing into the message. We’re also not doing
anything when mail is being forwarded.  We’ll hopefully have more
information/data available to share in the future (may not be the very near
future given other projects going on).   This isn’t a guarantee that we’ll
fully adopt ARC in the future, but enough to say we’re logging/analyzing things.

Random thing while looking at some data just now .. At least one message
apparently came through with seven ARC sets.

Let me know if there’s anything I can answer at this point.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy