Well, I have had a deliverability related encounter with ARC in the wild, and
can report that ARC is actively being used by Zoho.

A client was using Zoho for their service desk and messages started going
missing. The way these service desks work is that you forward say
supp...@example.com to a unique Zoho supplied email address which goes to your
service desk queue.

On investigation, it was determined that the only messages going missing were
those originating from domains with an enforcing DMARC policy and
non-aligned/non-existent/broken DKIM.

Correspondence with Zoho’s customer service revealed that they a) have
implemented ARC, b) expect every mailbox provider to also have implemented ARC,
and c) are making filtering decisions on that belief. They appear to be
maintaining their own internal trust db. And yes, I know that this is ideally
how we want ARC to work; Zoho are just eager and early to the party. They were
not receptive to my opinion on the flaw with their strategy.

In my client’s case, their ISP has no plans to implement ARC, so Zoho
grudgingly disabled the filtering for their account.

This incident made me wonder how much stealth ARC is out there, i.e. it’s not
evident that it’s being used at all, or indeed for filtering decisions, until
you poke the organisation.

Ken.