Chiming in only to mention that there is a recently created IETF mailing
list dedicated to ARC - https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/arc

Discussion of ARC data and such might be appropriate there, too.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 5:30 PM Trent Adams <tadams=
40proofpoint....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> Piling onto Alex's response... we have some ARC functionality deployed and
> servicing customers.  I'm currently looking into what useful data we can
> extract and share what we've learned from the implementation (which may
> lead to some useful topics to discuss in more depth).
>

> In a related note... an early examination seems to underscore the need to
> more guidance about how to interpret ARC sets.  As Alex pointed out...
> there are some messages with way more sets than can be used to make a
> reasonable determination about the provenance of the message.  So, at the
> very least, I think we may need to develop some ancillary documents to
> support broader adoption.
>

> More as it develops,
>
> Trent
>

> *From: *dmarc <dmarc-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "Brotman, Alex"
> <Alex_Brotman=40comcast....@dmarc.ietf.org>
> *Date: *Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 3:08 PM
> *To: *"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superu...@gmail.com>, IETF DMARC WG <
> dmarc@ietf.org>
> *Subject: *Re: [dmarc-ietf] Experiments
>

> Murray,
>

> We’ve started (relatively recently, in volume) logging ARC data so we can
> try to make some informed decisions going forward.  We’re not yet acting on
> anything as a result, nor writing into the message. We’re also not doing
> anything when mail is being forwarded.  We’ll hopefully have more
> information/data available to share in the future (may not be the very near
> future given other projects going on).   This isn’t a guarantee that we’ll
> fully adopt ARC in the future, but enough to say we’re logging/analyzing
> things.
>
> Random thing while looking at some data just now .. At least one message
> apparently came through with seven ARC sets.
>

> Let me know if there’s anything I can answer at this point.
>

> --
>
> Alex Brotman
>
> Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy
>
> Comcast

*Todd Herr * | Technical Director, Standards and Ecosystem
*e:* todd.h...@valimail.com
*m:* 703.220.4153

This email and all data transmitted with it contains confidential and/or
proprietary information intended solely for the use of individual(s)
authorized to receive it. If you are not an intended and authorized
recipient you are hereby notified of any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of the information included in this transmission is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Please immediately notify the sender by replying to
this email and then delete it from your system.