Barry, I think you have forgotten that organizational domain is needed for
relaxed alignment as well as disposition request.   You cannot do relaxed
alignment correctly unless you find and use the correct organizational
domain.

The current text has an incentive problem.   For an evaluator, the PSL
works fine.   Unless an evaluator is Google-class, receiving mail from
everywhere in the world, most of the PSL entries will never be examined and
most of the PSL errors will never be exposed.   When an error is detected
by an evaluator, it is a trivial effort to add or remove a record from the
local copy of PSL.  For evaluators, the PSL works fine.

Domain owners / message senders are the ones who should be powerfully
motivated to replace the PSL.   If so, they should be willing to add a tag
that invokes MUST USE TREE WALK because it eliminates ambiguity and
protects them from the PSL.   With that elimination of ambiguity
and corresponding MUSRT, evaluators have a reason to change.   Without
that, evaluators have every reason to ignore this new, unproven, and
imperfect algorithm;

DF