For routine, remote is perfect but I’d imagine hums leave no doubt in Prague and a chance for rapport to be established. As an observer this proces made me tense and annoyed at time. Myn2 cents is go to Prague. It’s a gorgeous city. This group has a gruff vibe in the tradition of Usenet but our tribe tends to forget and forgive setting the stage for you to work more smoothly together. It’s like when the godfather called in the 5 families.