I did read it, which was why I sought out someone from this list. I actually
tried to contact you (golinux) at another domain, but it bounced.

​"If you absolutely MUST use TOR (IE: to bypass censorship), please check to
make sure you aren't using anything that is tainted. If you are, or need help
please contact us directly so we may help you."

So, I'm asking for help.

gl