On 2018-02-03 11:18, taii...@gmx.com wrote:
On 02/03/2018 07:14 AM, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

..some people _HAVE_ to use Tor, because their lives depends on it.

..and, we need a backup plan whenever Tor fails.
Again a life and death issue.
And there should not ever be a debate as to if someone "needs" it.

Asking a few simple questions about the distro would be an effective
spam filter without discrimination.

Our spam setup has blocked about 29700 spammers in the last year and not one spammer has gotten through. Only about a dozen folks have had problems registering. So our system is effective and not going anywhere. We also have questions BTW and before we upgraded our line of defense, spammers were still getting through.

golinux