-------- Original Message --------
 On February 3, 2018 8:22 AM,  <goli...@dyne.org> wrote:

On 2018-02-03 01:56, ghostlands wrote:
Hi guys. I was having a hard time registering at the forums since I'm
on Tor. Can anyone help get me set up there?
gl

VPNs and tor are problematic with our spam filtering.  Have a look at
this this sticky:

https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=638

Do not retry to register until this is sorted.

golinux