Well that's only my method of dealing with it.. generally I think it's worth
waiting for them to properly fix some problems first. At least then people vote
for what they want from them based on what they're prepared to buy.

Likely next build for me is ASUS KGPE-D16 with libreboot, I'll still get hit
with a reasonable portion of those bugs but at least not as many as on intel.

​Cheers,

chillfan