If they used the term "free" it would feel less hyped to me since free software
may bundle with blobs at times.

But anyway here's a couple of devices not affected by the problems in this
thread and supported by Devuan:

EOMA68, shipping a version with Devuan when complete.
Banana PI
Banana Pro

ARM Cortex A7 is not yet known affected by any spectre/meltdown, and some of
those boards can run only free software (needs research on each board, wifi is
usually blobbed). If blobs aren't a concern then probably any Cortex A7 is OK
for avoiding most of the bugs.

I think ARM is an OK move if it can meet the performance needs of what it
replaces.

​Cheers,

chillfan