On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 02:54:20PM +0200, Shane Kerr wrote:
> Okay, that's defined in RFC 4033, but has anybody ever written down that
> this is the way everybody should do DNSSEC from now on?

Given that the largest provider of host operating systems currently
deployed is not planning to do DNSSEC this way, won't we have some
trouble if we start suggesting it's the right way?  (I.e. won't this
be another occasion of the IETF providing advice that is flagrantly
ignored by large chunks of the Internet, in much the way that BCP38
might be considered "best" but not actually "current"?)

Andrew Sullivan
a...@shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.