On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 12:01:51PM -0700,
 Paul Hoffman <paul.hoff...@vpnc.org> wrote
 a message of 17 lines which said:

> Some of the services defined in the draft are highly desired by some
> Internet users.

I did not hear them so this sort of users is obviously not in the
dnsop WG :-) More seriously, noone mentioned here any survey about
this. So, we can just guess and speculate.

If there is really a demand of some users, I have no problem with a
opt-in service, honestly explained to the users ("We will modify
legitimate DNS responses to blacklist some domains, to redirect you to
other sites, if you agree, click here").