* Paul Vixie:

> in other words we should re-order rrsets by default, so that very few
> people or agents are ever prone to think their order is stable. the spec
> says they are unordered, but human nature says, expect more of what
> you're seeing.

But the client has to sort them again based on shared prefix length
with its own address.  I think we should fix that as well, otherwise
the overall protocol disadvantages new entrants who cannot get a
contiguous prefix in which they can place all their load balancer
endoints, so that they are immune from that mandatory client sorting.