It’s also about DLP and other related topics. There is a deep well here we keep
tiptoeing around. Some things are mitigated by enterprise certificates and
others are far more tricky.

Doing this with DNS helps with that defense in depth. Removing that layer of
defense will increase risks on one side while decreasing them on the other.

You also have a hard time telling employees why you have a MITM box and it
reduces your talent pool.

People here may not worry about it but the insurance carriers for the
businesses do.

Sent from my iCar