On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:55:52 +0000 (GMT)
Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> So, it sounds as though the translations mailing lists need to know
> about the Alfresco developments because there is likely to be
> considerable overlap with work they have already done.  Perhaps some
> of their translations might help people do well with Alfresco?
>
> I think informing translators might get a lot more work done than
> simply doing the work!  It seems we need "Liason Officers" or
> something?

It would appear the issues we are entertaining have spawned an entire
confederation to address them in other implementations:
http://native-lang.openoffice.org/

Perhaps I'm making too much of it, but my thoughts are it might be a
good time to ask the SC to step in and ensure we handle this correctly?

-- jdc