Hi Nino,

Nino Novak schrieb:
Hi Regina,

On Friday, 10. June 2011 19:21:12 Regina Henschel wrote:

I'm looking for a place to collect little tips and explanations

If you want a wiki, I see only the TDF Wiki and libreofficewiki.de in
place at the moment.

The TDF Wiki you can use right away, but AFAIK there is no Documentation
section yet (I mean where knowledge bits are created in the wiki
itself), it just serves as project whiteboard and as document repository
for the User Guides.

There is a "document" section, but it contains only the guides.

Did you ask Martin if libreofficewiki.de can be tweaked to become
multilingual (and if he is willing to do/host it)? That would be the
quickest solution in my eyes as the German structure could be
transferred to the english instance by just translating the items. I
know that MoinMoin (the wiki engine used) can be set up as mulitilingual
wiki farm but it needs further investigation to see if/how it supports
the concrete needs of this community.

I have contacted Martin. He told me that the UI is already in English too and the UI-language is determined by browser or personal preference settings.

He will think about further details and contact the owner of the wiki.

Kind regards
Regina