Hi :)
Machine translations are not perfect and often give quite humorous results.
They do seem a good start to doing a translation as it's 'just' proof-reading
after that.  It's a task that humans are much better at even if they only have
very basic grasp of one of the languages involved.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)