Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 9:03 PM
Subject: Who are the fan club members?

Hello all!  I hope everyone enjoyed the chat with Pat Simmons last night.  I
know Wanda and I did.  This event brought something to mind.  I don't know
anything about the people I talked with last night, even though I consider
you all my friends.  Have we ever done a project where everyone submits
information about themselves so newcomers like myself can get to know the
rest of the members?  Heck, I don't even know whether you are men or women!
How about all of us sending an e-mail with our real names, sex, age, where we
live, what we do for a living, married or single (or want to be!) etc?  What
is the consensus?  Maybe this information exists somewhere already.  If so,
where?  Thanks for listening!

Jim Adkins