OKOKOK, So I don't live in a phone booth. hehe My name is Scott Norris  I live in beautiful Charlotte, NC. I have been married for 22 years to Millie and have 2 daughters, 13 and 11. 2 dogs, 3 cats, a rabbit and a hamster. I own am Import Automobile Repair shop. Been a Big fan of the Doobies since I saw the Vices Concert at East Carolina University in '74. Got to stand elbow to elbow with Pat at the One Step Closer concert, hammering my air guitar during Sweet Maxine, after which Pat gave me 5 and I haven't washed my right hand since. This hand is getting really obnoxious looking since I am a mechanic.heheh
  My other past times include Deep Sea Fishing, Restoring Cars, Loosing Golf Balls and Racing ( Not driving, however I did used to work an IMSA pit crew)

:)
Scooter

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello all!  I hope everyone enjoyed the chat with Pat Simmons last night.  I
know Wanda and I did.  This event brought something to mind.  I don't know
anything about the people I talked with last night, even though I consider
you all my friends.  Have we ever done a project where everyone submits
information about themselves so newcomers like myself can get to know the
rest of the members?  Heck, I don't even know whether you are men or women!
How about all of us sending an e-mail with our real names, sex, age, where we
live, what we do for a living, married or single (or want to be!) etc?  What
is the consensus?  Maybe this information exists somewhere already.  If so,
where?  Thanks for listening!

Jim Adkins