Sure, why not. I have been on the list for almost two years. I am a man (there was
some confusion about this a little while ago, no I was not the one who was confused).
I have been married to my wife Heidi for 15 years and have a boy (10) and a girl (12
going on 25). After years as a musician I now run the computer graphics department at
a printing company. I live in the San Fernando Valley, CA. And today I am celebrating
the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at
the convention.

Chris Rhine

P.S.
Welcome to the club Marty.